New Hampshire Commercial Building Inspector
My name is Peter Russell, owner and principal inspector. We have spent the last 24 years inspecting and working on commercial buildings throughout New Hampshire and other areas of New England. I am a full member of NACBI, the premier organization for commercial building inspectors. We work hard to bring you the highest level of commercial inspections, expertise, and the ultimate professional experience. Whatever type of property you are purchasing, we have what you need to make your investment secure and your transaction work for you.
I have been specializing in installed building envelope products, and I have become an expert in new construction and renovation of commercial buildings. Whether you are purchasing a store front, a mall, hospitality properties, office space, or any other type of commercial property, we have what you are looking for. I am also a Level II thermographer and we utilize this, and other technology, to give you the most thorough, modern, and comprehensive building analysis possible.
We bring a great deal of practical experience to every building assessment while utilizing today’s technology to solve building problems. From commercial property assessments, to moisture intrusion or heat loss, energy audits or building forensics, Russell Inspection Services provides building inspections for every application, in all areas of central New Hampshire and New England.
- 2003-present member of the International Association of certified Home Inspectors
- 2005- Certified Commercial property Inspector, ITA
- 2006- FEMA disaster housing inspector, PARR inspections
- 2007- Certified Commercial Inspector, understanding ASTM 2018, Interactive Media
- 2007- Certified Building Science Thermographer, ITC
- 2009- Certified Building Analyst, BPI
- 2010- State of New Hampshire Licensed Home Inspector #57
- 2010- Weatherization installer training, National Fiber
- 2010- NH commercial/2009 IRC energy code workshop
- 2010- NH residential/2009 IRC energy code workshop
- 2011- Level I Thermographer, ITC
- 2011- Certified septic evaluator
- 2013- Certified Radon Measurement Provider
- 2016 Level II Thermographer ITC
- 2016 Board of directors GSDI, Vice Chair of Septic Evaluators
- 2018 NH licensed septic evaluator #18
I am a member in good standing of the following Organizations.